Graphic designers at DMIZE DZIGNS are responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design of solutions that meet marketing & sales strategies from concept to completion. As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will hold the lead role and responsibility on projects, while supervising intermediate and junior designer(s) in creating concepts, compositions, layouts and final art to award winning standards. If you are serious about advertising/graphic design, and love a professional family environment, then DMIZE DZIGNS is the place for you.
• Consulting CEO and Business Development Managers about design requirements
• Oversee all graphic design projects, from conception to delivery
• Design ORIGINAL pieces, including illustrations and infographics
• Review and improve junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
• Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
• Apply typography techniques, and maintain a working knowledge of the principals of design and elements of art
• Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
• Design graphics and construction of packaging, while being knowledgeable of materials and manufacturing techniques
• Design & Develop Logos, Corporate Identity & Visual Identity Systems (CI/VI)
• Design & Develop Website Graphics for final Website Publishing
• Increase user friendliness in digital products (UI, UX)
• Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
• Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
• Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
• Bachelor Degree in Advertising/Graphic Design or related field.
• A minimum of 3-5 years working in an advertising/graphic design environment
• Expert level for following software:
1. Adobe CC Master Collection (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Animate/Flash, Premiere, After Effects, Bridge
2. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5
3. Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3
4. Font Book or Suitcase Fusion Font Manager
5. Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Other software not required but encouraged:
Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, GIMP, Art Rage 3.5, Autodesk Sketchbook Pro, 3DS Max, AutoCAD, InkScape, Blender, Cinema 4D, Krita, Maya, SketchUp.
• Must be a creative, honest, passionate, and dedicated person.
• Must have a working knowledge and practical use of WACOM Tablets.
• Must keep an active sketchbook.
• Must have in depth knowledge of PANTONE color applications and have practical guidance to color mixing and the visual effects of a specific color combination.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent presentation skills are imperative.
• Enthusiastic, organized, self-motivated, and goal driven with a positive attitude to achieve personal and team goals.
• A professional level of English language skills is encouraged but not required.
To be considered, please send your information to email@example.com
. Please be prepared with your resume and a portfolio with photographic samples packaged in a PDF format. Keep it short and simple.